- 5Watt VHF or UHF
- AES 256bit Encryption (AES-CTR) standard
- Wireless and Cabled Cloning
- Motorola Compatible DMRA-AES 256-Bit Encryption (Factory Option) (Included by Rangeland)
- 2500 Channels, 64 Zones; 1024 Channels Per Zone
- DMR Tier II TDMA/Analog per Channel
- IP67 Certified
- OLED Display (Numeric or Alphanumeric Selectable)
- 240 Contacts & Call Log (Digital Mode)
- Motorola 2-Pin Connector
- 5 Levels VOX (Voice Operated Transmit)
- Multiple Scan Options
- Password Protected Radio Lock
- Programmable Key & Menu Functions
See Attachments at Bottom of page
- Default Programing
Radios ordered with default programming come with 2 zones each programmed with Itinerant frequencies.
Zone 1 will be programmed for Digital DMR use with the ability to toggle encryption on or off. Each frequency will be assigned a unique encryption key. If your organization purchases additional radios in the future the radios must be “cloned” in order for the encryption functionality to work with the new radios. Cloning instructions will be included with your order. Radios ordered together will have matching Encryption Keys. Rangeland Communications will not save your encryption keys for future orders unless requested.
Zone 2 will be programmed for Analog communications. Some frequencies in zone 2 will have CTCSS PL tones. The PL tone will appear in parentheses next to the frequency on the radio's display.
- Custom Programing
Rangeland Comms will custom program up to 10 DMR and 16 Analog channels for free. If you need custom programming simply let us know in the notes section on the checkout page and complete the custom programming form (link in our main menu).